To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior JD Edwards Developer
• 5 years as JDE Enterprise One (v.8.10 or greater, preferred 8.12) Developer.
• Visual Basic, C and C++.
• Create!form, preferred.
• IBM iSeries Platform (experience is a plus). • Oracle RDBMS (experience is a plus).
• Strong experience with SQL and Relational Databases.
• Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing techniques.
• Proven track record in successfully implementing JDE Programming solutions for large manufacturing company.
• Must have strong understanding of software development process from design, requirements gathering, analysis, deployment, testing methodologies, training, change management and production support.
• Strong customer services skills, organizational management and exceptional communication skills
• Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental conceptual understanding of project management methodology.
• Business experience with MS Office applications (required; PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project).
• Ability to maintain a business perspective in the establishment of project priorities.
• Ability to communicated (Oral/Written) effectively and coordinate action with all levels of the organization.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• EDI administration and development (experience is a plus)
• BS/BA in Computer Science or related area. • High Tech/Manufacturing experience required.
• Individual should be business oriented, self motivated, inquisitive and highly creative. Requires excellent PC skills (MS Office with MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio) and overall systems knowledge.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center