To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
UX Designer/ Developer
· Work on web as well as Mobile (native as well as Mobile Web) interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3 standards
· Work with accessibility and web analytics standards
· Utilize quantitative and qualitative market research to understand customer needs and gather input and feedback on product design ideas.
· Ensure product design and functional requirements are in sync throughout the product development cycle.
· Analyze competitors and monitor and incorporate industry trends and best practices into product designs.
· Create engaging, usable, and effective visual design solutions for content driven websites and web applications with the ability to generate multiple visual concepts, page comps and style guides
· Approach all projects with a focus on communication hierarchy using layout, color, typography, proportion, iconography, photography, motion / rich media and brand
· Develop prototypes, screen-flow diagrams, annotated wireframes, page mockups and written user interface specifications to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
· Conduct usability testing.
· Experience with Mobile Application design and development
· Experience working with Java and/or Perl (or another back-end language and development environment) is highly preferable.
· Expert in web design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
· Experience with cross-browser debugging: Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari, Chrome and Opera
· Creative and pragmatic problem solver.
· Professional, team player with strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to learn and collaborate with diverse team and stakeholders
· Excellent visual design skills with an eye for detail is a plus
· A strong portfolio showing great sense of design, creativity, and good communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center