To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Application Support Analyst
* Provide general oversight, support, and maintenance for reading applications and related components.
* Perform application configurations for new and existing clinical studies.
* Work closely with remote users for maintenance and support.
* Pinpoint problems and communicate possible solutions for resolution.
* Perform and document application and system installations.
* Support 3rd party and internally developed systems and applications working closely with the support team.
* Work interactively with users and other staff to analyze and solve complex systems problems.
* Work independently and make decisions.
* Manage or help manage projects of medium to large scope.
* Assist in the installation, integration and maintenance of hardware and software.
* Assist in training users with basic software functions.
* Assist in developing, modifying and operating in accordance with organizational SOPs.
* Maintain accurate records to remain in accordance with customer obligations and standards.
* Maintain system administration scripts written in Bash, Ruby, and Perl
* Provide guidance and direction to other IT personnel.
Education: 4 year College Graduate preferred
Experience: 4+ years experience
* Extensive "real world" work experience with information technology and data management systems and processes.
* Familiarity with Apache, Jboss.
* Advanced skills with administering and troubleshooting applications on Windows systems.
* Experienced in using Linux.
* Working knowledge of networking.
* Knowledge of IT security and anti-virus principles.
* Familiarity with database systems, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and Sybase.
* Previous experience with remote/phone based customer support.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center