To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Java Development Engineer
· Design and implementation of every component of a dashboard application from the front end to the database layer
· Define, commit to and complete tasks as necessary to implement features.
· Mentors and train junior team members.
· Diagnose and resolve defects in code.
· Enforce team and department software development practices and guidelines.
· Provide strong input to the Software Architect for design of the system
· Be ready to drive development in the absence of the lead.
· 3-5 years or more in similar position
· Strong communication skills in written or spoken English.
· Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
· Work with onshore and offshore team members.
· Team Player. Ability to communicate throughout the team
· Good problem solver. Ability to think outside the box
· Continuous learner. One who keeps up to date with techniques and skills for implementation.
· Committed to Quality. Attentive to details.
· Never give up attitude. Work on an issue until it is completed
· Hard worker, thinker and an innovator
· Willingness to adapt - willing to change direction and skill set to meet the needs of market place
· Can balance hard work with the need to create a fun and challenging environment
· Readiness to work on production support.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center