To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
IT TECHNICAL ANALYST
-Develops data flow, formulas, methods supplying relative illustrative charts, tables, diagrams, and procedural statements.
- Develops and deploys appropriate Information Technology solutions.
- Recommends modifications of basic IT systems in order to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating cost.
- Establishes and develops procedures for proper utilization of IT technology.
- Evaluates and modifies existing technology to take into account changes in business requirements or equipment configurations.
- Overnight travel to remote locations to assist in the implementation of technical solutions.
- Provide after-hour technical support as needed.
- Assist in training and mentoring new employees.
- Understands how applications and technologies impact the business.
- 4 year University/College Degree or equivalent.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of commensurate technology for assigned area of responsibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relates well with all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management ability.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to establish own priorities.
- Ability to adapt to changing roles and changing priorities.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center