To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
User Experience Prototype Engineer
• Develop working prototypes of new experiences within a rapid development cycle.
• Iterate, optimise and tune performance to capture ideal experience.
• Plan and manage prototype builds including suppliers to achieve rapid cycles.
• Develop prototyping platforms and architecture in collaboration with engineering teams.
• Work with different development teams to design, develop and test fully functional prototypes.
• Design, develop and make functional electronic modules to support product development.
• Work closely with Electrical, Firmware and Software Engineers from other sites to ensure technology compatibility within the product architecture.
• Develop and customise User Interface software for prototype development.
• Develop and optimise system responses, ballistics, user- interfaces and architectures to optimise the experience
• BEng(Hons)/MEng in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering with strong electrical engineering experience.
• 5+ years in an electrical engineering role within product development.
• System integration of EE, FW & SW.
• Fluent in embedded firmware in assembly language/C/C++ including test and de-bug.
• Software development capability - with knowledge of HTML 5 and Labview.
• Practically minded with strong problem solving skills.
• Rapid prototyping knowledge.
• Some process/manufacturing engineering experience would be a benefit.
• Interest in latest technology and hand held consumer electronics.
• Experience with Home entertainment/smart phones/pc peripherals would be a preference.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center