To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer II
Work with quality assurance, software design, software engineers, and senior managers to develop new system features and maintain current system and industry requirements. Project manage enhancements of system as necessary.
• Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
• Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
• Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
• Direct software programming and development of documentation.
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
• Confer with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities for data processing projects.
• Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
• Coordinate installation plan of Systems Software/Firmware.
• Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status.
Qualifications: • BSEE or BSCE from a four-year college or university (Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two to four years or more experience as object oriented programmer. High degree of knowledge and understanding of computer systems, Java, C++, C, JDBC, Oracle, or other RDBMS, SQLPlus, Android API, Mobile App development, networking, and SAS protocols. Casino Gaming or Lottery System experience a plus..
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center