To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Analyst/PLC Developer
· Create software requirements for the Supervisor Control And Data Acquisition graphical displays
· Managing milestone tasks against a schedule
· Follow software standards and guidelines
· Assure that functional deliveries are properly placed under software configuration management.
· Demonstrate initiative and motivation necessary to assess problems and develop solutions with minimum assistance from supervisors
· Be organized and have the ability to interact with key software personal in an efficient and effective manner.
· Understand and apply software development standards, regulations, and other project specific requirements applied to software development.
· Must be able to understand and obey all project safety requirements and initiatives.
Must be able to interact and coordinate with the responsible engineers and designer of the process equipment.
Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, 10 years of relevant experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree
3 to 5 years relevant automation experience in a manufacturing setting. Nuclear Fuel experience helpful
Familiarity with a structured software development lifecycle
Strong technical writing and engineering document interpretation skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skilled in the use of Microsoft OS and Office applications
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center