To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer (Web)
· Architect and build dynamic web applications, utilizing PHP and MySQL databases.
· Develop, update, and maintain software for the company's current and upcoming applications.
· Architect, design and implement scalable database schemata.
· Create documentation including engineering requirements documents, documentation for maintenance and support of the software.
· Participate and lead code reviews of other engineer's work.
· Interact on a professional level with all levels of internal customers and team members.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline, with 5 years of industry experience.
· Expert knowledge of all layers of the PHP/LAMP stack.
· Solid grounding in the fundamentals of MVC-based software engineering and modern PHP frameworks.
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and RESTful Web Services.
· A commitment to test-driven development.
· Strong knowledge of version control systems GIT, SVN and CVS.
· Solid understanding and expertise with XHTML, CSS, cross-browser/platform issues and associated modern browser compatibility issues.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment & flexibility to accommodate demanding schedules.
· Educated in development methodologies and best practices.
· Analyze complex problems and provide technologically sound solutions.
· Solid knowledge of technical requirements definition and design process.
· Knowledgeable in development tradeoffs between speed, design, flexibility and the underlying page architecture.
· Passion for end-user focused software applications design; with a high awareness of current industry design and usability trends.
· Must be aware of online accessibility issues and have experience working to W3C accessibility guidelines.
· Strong proponent of web standards and usability.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center