To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Clinical Programmer I
· Independently create, execute, maintain, and validate programs that transfer data across multiple data management systems or operating systems.
· Combine data from a variety of sources and structures, generate and store summary data from a variety of sources, generate reports or combine multiple relational databases.
· Independently create, execute, maintain, and validate programs that generate edit checks, listings, tables and figures using SAS.
· Clearly document all work; manage assignments to meet timelines and produce high quality deliverables.
· Perform other programming tasks as necessary to support Clinical Data Management.
· Manage assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality work as required.
· Assume leadership responsibility as a contributing member of a multi-disciplinary clinical trials project team, communicating actively and frequently with other team members as needed.
· Work efficiently and effectively with little direct supervision.
· Masters degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, with 5-8 years of clinical programming experience or equivalent work experience that includes SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, SAS/SQL, SAS/Access in a windows environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center