To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Working with the team to ensure maximum availability of hosting, communications and back office infrastructure needed to run the company and support the web-based products.
* Responsible for day to day management of the team that supports the networks, communications frameworks, servers, back office systems, disaster recovery and hosting environments.
* Hands on leadership of a team consisting of a Systems Administration, VM engineer, Oracle DMA and Network Engineer.
* Responsible for working with the head of infrastructure and infrastructure team to architect, plan and implement infrastructure related projects.
* Working with senior management to propose, agree and deliver IT service to defined Service Level Agreements.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining a disaster recovery plan.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining control of the IT policies needed to run the infrastructure.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience as an infrastructure team lead in a multi-hosting, 24/7 environment.
* Experience in leading teams working with Cisco Switches and router, Blue Coat PacketShapers, Barracuda security and load balancing, Avaya VoIP, Microsoft Exchange, VM Ware, IBM, ORACLE and Linux.
* At least 5 years relevant experience as a network or systems engineer prior to becoming a team lead.
* Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
* Good technical problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary to assist others in problem resolution.
* Able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
* Must be able to work with end users and communicate effectively.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center