To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Information Systems Applications Principal
The key responsibilities include:
- Technical project leader for application development teams consisting of both internal and external contributors.
- Responsible for the project/resource management and delivery of Microsoft-centric solutions.
- IT liaison to business stakeholders and customers at all levels of the organization.
- Mentor IT peers to help ensure high performing teams.
- Stay current with industry trends, recommending technology paths to IT and business leadership.
- Defines and builds technical platforms for content management and collaboration.
- Advise management of risks, cost structures and ownership requirements.
Bachelors Degree in CIS, Business Administration, or similar field with 7+ years experience technical project management.
Masters Degree in CIS, Business Administration, or similar field with 5+ years experience technical project management.
Good business analyst background and technical architect experience.
Strong project management skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Detailed functional experience in one or more of the following process areas.
Must be able to establish a highly effective working relationship with the business.
Must be able to interact with all levels in the organization.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Strong grasp of Social Networking capabilities and concepts.
Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows Server and Networking.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center