To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Technical Web Developer
The essential duties and responsibilities are:
1. Develop and maintain the corporate website including building web pages and updating website content.
2. Partner with Web Content Lead to develop web applications or change existing applications.
3. Develops logic, codes, tests, and debugs Web pages and Web applications software modules such as JAVA applets, PHP, .NET and HTML programs.
4. Analyzes data requirements for systems and chooses file and record structures consistent with optimum product delivery, without affecting current production applications.
5. Writes program specifications, when necessary, to enable technical staff to assist in the design, coding and implementation of systems.
6. Performs software coding, testing, debugging, documentation and installation tasks for online processes in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
7. Is responsible for the creation and maintenance of test environments and staging environments for applications.
8. Use the CMS to maintain web elements and program new functionality.
9. Contributes to task identification, work effort estimates and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
10. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Valid driver’s license required. Must maintain a good driving record. May be occasionally called upon to utilize motorized company vehicle.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center