To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
1. Maintaining and troubleshooting servers, PC’s, switches, printers and various office software applications.
2. Installing, upgrading and monitoring the Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
3. Maintaining the Microsoft Exchange 2007 email application
4. Maintain and support application access systems – file and print, email, Internet.
5. Configuration and maintenance of HP server hardware
6. Configuration and maintenance of VMWare virtual server farms
7. Implementing and monitoring server security and access
8. Recommend, plan and implement changes and enhancements to network infrastructure.
9. Researches vendor products to determine those which best meet the company needs
10. Provides recommendations to management resulting in purchases and installation of hardware, software and networking equipment that will support current or future business needs.
11. Prepares proposals, cost/benefit analyses and feasibility studies for management review and consideration.
12. Evaluates new products/technologies to determine impact on existing system configurations
13. Provide remote support for our global operations
14. Provide on call support as required
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Management or equivalent experience required
2. 2 - 3 years experience in LAN and server support
3. Experience supporting and maintaining NetApp SAN, HP servers and VMware
4. MCSE certification preferred
5. Solid understanding and expertise in Windows OS, MS Exchange, VMWare, Veritas, and Citrix
6. Experience administrating a Windows 2003 active directory environment including, Group Policies, File Security, DNS, DHCP, WINS, RADIUS, Certificate Authority's.
7. Familiarity with Internet Security, Anti-Virus and Anti-Phishing applications
8. Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 is desirable
9. Project management skills
10. Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
11. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
12. Documentation skills to propose change the environment
13. Be able to work in a global organization supporting multi-language and multi-cultural environments
14. Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff in difficult or conflictive situations
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center