To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Designing and developing new features on the existing TCP/IP Stack for all appliances
* Working directly on myriad aspects of the core network stack code including routing, sockets, TCP enhancements and optimizations, DNS, WCCP, firewall, QoS, IPv6, VLAN, bridging etc.
* Working closely with proxy technologies including HTTP and FTP proxies.
* Working with other cross-functional teams—Product Management, QA, and Technical Support— to develop new product functionality as well as support existing features.
* B.S in EE/CS with 3+ years of experience or M.S in EE/CS with 1+years of experience in the area of software development in networking.
* Strong C and C++ programming and debugging skills (particularly gdb).
* Experience writing network applications using a sockets interface. Experience with a BSD based stack will be a plus.
* Strong fundamentals in Network Protocols (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP/UDP etc).
* Good communication skills and the ability to be an individual contributor and a team player.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center