To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
User Interface Developer
This developer will be an integral part of a team of highly skilled developers and will focus primarily on the responsibilities within the presentation layer of an n-tier architectural platform. The candidate will work closely with the design team to ensure an understanding of the technical specifications being delivered to meet the goal of delivering a quality product to internal business clients.
· Bachelor degree in CS, CIS, or equivalent experience preferred
· Minimum 3 years experience in user interface / presentation layer development.
· 3 to 5 years hands on experience with Microsoft UI technologies including WPF, C#, ASP.NET, and VB6. Experience with Websphere is a plus.
· 2 + years working experince with .NET.
· Experience participating and hosting code reviews.
· Disciplined in developing and executing unit testing scenarios to ensure the code matches the technical specifications and / or functional requirements.
· Experience working with a formalized SDLC such as waterfall, iterative, and agile methodologies
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Must be able to work equally well independently and in a team environment.
· Experience using a source/version control product.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting all project commitments.
· Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center