To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer - IP Protocols
* Design and development of IP software subsystem
* Work with customers to ensure their satisfaction with IP related features.
* BSCS or equivalent with 5 - 8 yrs of experience in developing software for carrier grade IP networking products using IPv4 or IPv6.
* Experience with developing routing protocols like OSPF, BGP RIP etc. for highly scalable systems.
* Experience with developing IP FIB/RIB modules.
* Experience in mentoring junior engineers and performing technical leader role.
* Experience with tunneling protocols such as GRE, IP-IP or L2TP.
* Experience with developing Mobile IP or MobileIPv6.
* Experience in developing routing protocols for IPv6, MPLS.
* Experience in embedded development environments like QNX, linux, VxWorks.
* Expertise in C language programming
* Previous experience developing software in a startup environment
* Strong team player, can-do attitude
* Strong product and customer orientation
* Worked on QNX microkernel
* Prior work with IP Infusion software
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center