To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior UI Developer
* Lead a team of software engineers locally and/or remotely in the development of high scale, highly performance and reliable Systems.
* Apply your design and development skills to define the tasks required for the team to achieve the sprint goals.
* Work will include architecture, design, coding of production code, coding of automated unit tests, integration testing and other work that may be necessary to help the team achieve its goals.
* Define the schedule of improvements of future releases with the product manager.
* Define the design of the system with the Software Architect
* Work to deadlines agreed with the development manager or relevant project manager.
* Drive all meetings including planning, Status, application reviews and retrospective
* Provision of regular progress reports to Management
* Define team software development practices and guidelines.
* Make crucial decisions regarding implementation
* Liaison with QA, product management, Production systems and other development teams.
* Constant communication with other team members
* Act as a mentor to all members of the team
* Share expert knowledge both in technical areas and in product knowledge
* Keep up to date with the latest concepts and technologies with regard to training.
* Knowledge of design patterns is preferred.
* Relational databases and Oracle experience preferred.
* Experience as a team member for multiple iterations on an Agile project. Experience with Extreme Programming or Scrum preferred.
* Strong leadership skills.
* 15+ years experience
* 5 years or more in similar position.
* Strong communication skills in written or spoken English.
* Be able to commit to the goals of the team.
* Thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
* Team Player. Ability to communicate throughout the team
* Good problem solver. Ability to think outside the box
* Continuous learner. One who keeps up to date with techniques and skills for implementation.
* Committed to Quality. Attentive to details.
* Never give up attitude. Work on an issue until it is completed
* Hard worker, thinker and an innovator
* Willingness to adapt - willing to change direction and skillset to meet the needs of market place
* Can balance hard work with the need to create a fun and challenging environment
* Readiness to work on production support
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center