To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Programmer Analyst Sr Professional - Data Warehousing
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Assist in the design and implementation of business rules with approved technologies. Defines user interface and functional specifications.
* Crucial support in creating new standards and procedures related to end user and internal interface development.
* Responsible for verifying accuracy of data, testing methods and the maintenance and support of the data warehouse.
* Conduct research into new data warehouse solutions and determine feasibility.
* Assist in creating development standards.
* Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs.
* Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
* Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
* Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
* Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
* Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems. Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
* Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
* Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor?s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred
* Six or more years of programming or testing experience
* Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
* Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center