To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
• Analyze, design, develop, debug, and modify the Cluster Server family of products.
• Work on multi-threaded aspects of the infrastructure components.
• Design solutions to satisfy requirements suggested by Product Managers (PM) and customers.
• Implement the most appropriate solution with high quality.
• Coordinate tasks with cross-geo team
• Interface with Customer support department and handle customer escalations, thereby achieving the guidelines around escalations set by management.
• Help PM team in Proof of Concept (PoC) and/or setup for the demo to customers or Sales Engineers.
• Interface with other product teams.
• Excellent hands-on knowledge of programming in C/C++ is an absolute necessity.
• Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms is required.
• Proven experience in UNIX Systems programming, with good knowledge of Unix internals, OS kernel-level device driver development and Networking programming is required. Networking device driver experience will be preferred.
• Excellent knowledge about multi-threading & Inter-process and inter-node communication is a must.
• Must have strong debugging skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center