To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
The ideal candidate must be equally comfortable talking about design, testing and development. He or she should also want to work in a fast paced, deadline driven team environment and be able to communicate effectively with business users.
The required services for the position involve the ability to write SQL queries, stored procedures and create reports in SQL Server Reporting Services. The candidate must also be proficient in Asp.Net to maintain and provide new website functionality.
* Bachelorís degree required.
* 5+ years web application development experience preferred.
* Strong understanding of object oriented design.
* Strong in .Net platform including C#, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5.
* Experience in T-SQL, ADO.NET and SQL Server 2005.
* Experience in ETL procedures, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
* Spring.Net and NHibernate a plus.
* XML, XSD and XSLT a plus.
* General financial instruments knowledge (equities, fixed income, options) is a plus.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of intranet websites
* Good interpersonal skill to interact with business users and team members
* Proactive, detail oriented, and strong organizational skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center