To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Web Developer
This position is responsible for ongoing firmwide SharePoint technical support and development of custom web parts, dashboards and other business solutions, also for enhancement, design and development of new SharePoint software solutions, assisting with upgrades, patches and overall SharePoint System Administration. This position will also develop custom SharePoint web parts, applications, workflows, event handlers, master pages, layouts, and content types.
This position provides guidance and support to others in the IT department on how to best use SharePoint technology to support the firmís business, the deployment of SharePoint solutions to the firmís Intranet and Extranet, works with project and IT Managers in collecting development requirements from firm users, other departments and other members of the IT department. The position will also provide technical support to the firm and its users to maximize firm productivity, patch, test, and maintain SharePoint 2007 server environments.
* 3-5 years of core Sharepoint 2007 administration required
* Minimum of a Bachelorís degree or equivalent experience in business/computer science
* Experience developing custom web parts following SharePoint Object Oriented Model, and understanding of SharePoint Designer, Windows Workflow Foundation, InfoPath, and Visual Studio 2008 and 2010.
* Experience with Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server.
* A minimum of three years related Internet and Extranet development experience
* Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically, and communicate effectively
* Knowledge of Sharepoint 2010 is preferred
* Knowledge of existing firmwide systems such as Elite, PeopleSoft V. 8.x and DM5, Handshake would be a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center