To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Network Engineer- Communication Systems Services
1. Provide technical leadership and consultation to Technology Services and appropriate business units(s). Maintain expert knowledge in specialized systems or in multiple systems.
2. Manage large or critical projects to assure objectives are met on time and within cost. Evaluate performance of project team assigned and reports performance upon project completion to management.
3. Provide technical leadership and consultation to project team members as necessary. Initiates and conducts feasibility studies of new and modified operational procedures. Prepare cost benefit analyses and functional and detail specifications for large systems. Provide direct guidance in planning, designing, programming, documentation and implementation of systems. Perform reviews of new and existing systems to ensure operational integrity and accomplishment of stated objectives.
4. report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
5. Support the Companyís Diversity programs.
6. Complete other related duties as assigned.
7. Provide 24x7 infrastructure support on a rotational basis.
8. Develop plans and standards for integrating new network hardware and SOFTWARE
9. Assist other staff members and make recommendations in solving Network problems.
10. Install hardware and SOFTWARE and/or coordinate and assist other staff members with installing hardware and SOFTWARE.
11. Maintain an understanding of available technology and its applicability to Recommends and evaluates solutions.
12. Consult with internal clients and assists them in developing solutions to business problems.
13. Identify and resolve communication hardware and SOFTWARE related failures and issues.
14. Ensures network and business continuity throughout the implementation and management of redundant and disaster/recovery procedures and location.
15. Analyze, identify, and resolve data communication operational issues
16. Assist in the support of relevant server platforms that communicate through the network.
17. Collaborate with network peers in the development of new network design updates. Set direction for all long term data communication architecture.
18. Study vendor products to determine which best meet organization need; assists in presentation of information to management resulting in purchase and installation of network equipment.
19. Provide third level support for to global network peers
∑ A Bachelorís degree or equivalent experience with major or minor in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related field and a minimum of seven years telecommunications experience.
∑ At least 3 years of current engineering level experience with Checkpoint Firewall -1.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center