To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Client Software Engineer - Java
• Object oriented design and development
• Designing and developing customer facing client applications.
• Java development, including JFace, SWT, Swing, AWT or other toolkits.
• Using Eclipse IDE 3.0 or higher
• Developing Eclipse plugins.
• Usability analysis, real-time GUI displays, and multi-threaded applications.
• Understanding of HTTP, JSON, and web services
• Desirable: Experience in developing plugins for IBM Lotus Notes and Sametime
• Desirable: Experience with C++ development using OOD and templates
• Desirable: Understanding of telephony applications and concepts
• BSc or higher in Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to work with both internal and external teams across different time zones
• Ability to interact effectively with partner vendors to deliver an integrated and high quality product.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center