To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Cost Research Analyst
* Cost research analyst specializing in the data collection, analysis, and cost model creation with specialization in hardware, software, or information technologies.
* Collection and analysis of cost research data from completed and on-going industry projects and other industry data sources.
* Formulation of cost research knowledge bases of industry average data to assist clients in performing cost estimates.
* Research and development of cost estimating relationships to address cost estimating challenges presented to developers and producers of software, hardware or information technology solutions.
* Modeling and simulation.
* Function as subject matter expert on topics related to the development, deployment and sustenance of hardware, software or information technology solutions for both internal and external customers.
* Write formal research papers and present the results of findings to industry leaders.
* Work with industry experts to analyze their business environment and demonstrate how solutions can supplement their business needs.
* Possess a genuine enjoyment of the pursuit of knowledge and possess the skills and desire to turn raw knowledge into useful information.
* Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities are a must.
* Possess a thorough understanding of cost engineering, especially if it relates to hardware development in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
* Must be a self starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Possess the desire to work in a fast-paced team environment with a "wear-many-hats" attitude.
* Excellent presentation skills.
Experience and Education:
Bachelor Degree or higher in Operations Research , Math, Statistics, Cost Engineering or Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering or related discipline.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center