To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Engineer III, Software
· Develop software requirements from system requirements.
· Develop software design and code.
· Develop requirements-based test procedures.
· Perform technical problem resolution.
· Ensure quality of the product as per delivery criteria.
· Perform analysis of requirements, design and code to assure compliance to standards and guidelines.
· Develop and ensure full traceability of customer specification requirements to software code.
· Review verification output across programs to ensure compliance with guidelines, procedures and customer standards.
· Experience: 5-10 years experience in embedded avionics software development and verification. Experience writing high and low-level software requirements (understand system/interface). Leadership experience– Ability and desire to take the lead of others in projects
· Skills: C/C++ programming, debugging and testing, including scripting languages. DOORS, CM Synergy, Windriver C Compiler, LDRA a plus.
· Education/Certification: BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace or related subject. Master a plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center