To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* As a member of a software development team, a software engineer is responsible for assisting in developing, testing and maintaining system applications in accordance with specifications.
* Develops and maintains system documentation. This position sometimes requires the ability to work under pressure, and extended work hours to meet customer requirements.
* Defines, designs, codes, tests and debugs software applications with a customer centric focus.
* Works with other engineers, QA, and Documentation to design and implement application features, including user interface, business functionality, and database access.
* Estimates engineering effort, and plans implementation and rollout of system changes.
* Develop product technical expertise.
* Develop industry technical expertise.
* 1 to 10 years of experience depending on level of position.
* Full lifecycle development of custom code in C++.
* Experience with software product design and development in a shipping product environment is a plus.
* Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
* Experience with relational database systems.
* Experience with multi-tier system design.
* Multidimensional database skills.
* Windows 2000 and XP, C++/STL, SQL, XML/XSL, DHTML.
* Must be able to independently design, code, and coordinate complex projects.
Experience and Education:
* BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related engineering field (MS a plus).
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center