To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Front End Developer
* Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
* Execute full SDLC (Software Development Life cycle) and create proper technical documentation.
* Work across all aspects of the applications – from user interface to database models.
* Contribute to system architecture decisions and performance analysis/tuning.
* Provide insightful and constructive input to overall technical architecture and direction.
* Develop expertise in relevant business domains.
* Collaborate with product managers and stake holders.
* Work with stakeholders to understand software requirements, and ensure applications are developed according to specifications.
* Conduct analysis on complex technical design and develop software code.
* Conduct design and code review.
* Coordinate and work with other project teams (Product Management, QA and Database)
* Work with software teams from around the world.
* Lead small teams of developers to execute development projects and mentor less senior developers
* 4 year degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent education / experience
* 8+ years experience working as a software developer
* 4+ years of working experience in C#
* 4+ years of experience with AJAX and public API design
* Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
* In depth knowledge of jQuery
* Attention to details, self motivated, and able to work directly with the business stakeholders
* Proven experience with software development life cycle and formal development processes, i.e. technology pilots, analyzing application performance, etc.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, and interpersonal and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Strong understanding of the Microsoft Windows platform
* Database application development experience with SQL (MySQL or SQL Server)
* Strong understanding of Windows Forms, WPF and WCF
* Strong understanding of developing networked applications and networking protocols
* Basic IIS administration skills needed for hosting ASP.Net webservices and WCF services
* Proven experience developing desktop, web, and service applications
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center