To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Lead Engineer - System Software Job
* Project and functional engineering lead role in evaluation of software platforms, suppliers and technology. Co-creation of APIs and UIs with partners.
* Lead role in system software and integration strategic technology planning for connected devices including platform strategy recommendations in collaboration with hardware engineering.
* Lead role in evangelizing and recommending system software and integration roadmap solutions to cross functional development team.
Technical Execution / Product Deliverables
* · Project and functional engineering lead role in overseeing the system software and development of connected devices working closely with our partners for development execution. Technical coordination, schedule creation, risk assessment, mitigation and contingency planning are key job responsibilities.
* Lead role in ensuring sufficient testing and assurance plans are in place and properly executed for the integrated system software and connected device solutions. Provide lead technical and project management interface to the Product Testing Labs to assure appropriate software integration and test plans are in place that meet or exceed our customer experience expectations is a key job role including execution of beta testing (if necessary).
* Lead role in problem resolution-seen as the primary engineering authority in resolving issues from system software and integration perspective including both pre and post sales support. Responsible for collaborating with key development partners to ensure the quality of system software deliverables meet our customers' expectations.
* Ensures system software design/quality excellence for connected solutions with Alliance partners, finished good suppliers and hardware/software vendors to deliver the best experience for our customers.
* Bachelors Degree in BSCS, BSCE, or Software Engineering, or equivalent.
* 7 or more years of System/Software design & development experience in both structured & object oriented application programming as well as low level firmware and driver development
* 3 or more years of experience in Client/Server architectures, as well as Web APIs such as SOAP & REST
* 6 or more years of experience with developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs for oversight of partner development
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center