Install C++/CLI Support with Visual Studio Installer
How to install "C++/CLI Support" component in Visual Studio? I need to build my Visual Studio C++/CLI applications.
If you want to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Close "Visual Studio". And run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see "Visual Studio Community 2017" listed as an installed product.
2. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "C++/CLI Support" checkbox in the selection Summary on the right to select it.
4. Click "Modify" button near the bottom right corner. You see the download progress indicator window.
5. Wait for the download the finish. It may take some time, since it about 700MB data to transfer.
6. Start Visual Studio again, when the download and installation is done.
"C++/CLI Support" should be ready for your Visual C++/CLI application now.
The picture below shows you how to install "C++/CLI Support" with Visual Studio Installer:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 1533👍, 0💬
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Developer Portal? Here is a list of tutorials ...
How to use the "set-backend-service" Policy Statement for an Azure API service operation? The "set-b...
How to use the Atom Online Validator at w3.org? w3.org feed validation service is provided at http:/...
How to use the "send-one-way-request" Policy statement to call an extra web service for an Azure API...