Install Docker CE on Ubuntu with "apt"
How to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with "apt"?
You can follow this tutorial to install Docker CE (Community Edition) on Ubuntu with the "apt" tool.
1. Get your Ubuntu codename with "lsb_release" command.
fyicenter$ lsb_release -cs bionic
2. Get your system architecture name with "arch" or "uname -m" command. x86_64 means amd64.
fyicenter$ arch x86_64
3. Add Docker repository to "apt" tool.
fyicenter$ sudo add-apt-repository \ "deb [arch=amd64] https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu bionic stable"
4. Update "apt" package index.
fyicenter$ sudo apt-get update
5. Install the latest version of docker-ce, docker-ce-cli, and containerd.io.
fyicenter$ sudo apt-get install docker-ce docker-ce-cli containerd.io
2019-04-18, 817👍, 0💬
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
Where to find tutorials on HTML language? I want to know how to learn HTML. Here is a large collecti...
How to use the JSON to XML Conversion Tool at utilities-online.info? If you want to try the JSON to ...
How to start Visual Studio Command Prompt? I have Visual Studio 2017 Community version with Visual C...
Can Two Forms Be Nested? Can two forms be nested? The answer is no and yes: No. You can not nest two...