Windows Forms App with VC# in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
2. Select "Windows Forms App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
3. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloWfVcs Location: c:\fyicenter\vcs2017 Solution name: HelloWfVcs
4. Click "OK". You see a default application form displayed on the visual design section showing up.
5. Drag the bottom right corner to change the size of the application form.
6. Drag and drop any form controls from the Toolbox.
7. Open the Form1.vb code to enter your VB coding.
8. Click "Build > Build Solution" to build the application.
The picture below shows you how to build
a Windows Forms application with VC# code in Visual Studio 2017:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-08, 1126👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on OpenID? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer many frequently...
Where to see some Examples of Invalid JSON Values? Here are some Examples of Invalid JSON Values: 1....
Where to get the detailed description of the json_encode() Function in PHP? Here is the detailed des...
How to extend json.JSONEncoder class? I want to encode other Python data types to JSON. If you encod...
How to create a new API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? If you are ne...