Download and Install Calibre for Windows
How to Download and Install Calibre for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Calibre for your Windows computer.
1. Go to Calibre download site.
2. Click "Windows" icon. You see Calibre for Windows download page.
3. Click "Download calibre" link. You see download started.
4. Save the download file to \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi.
5. Run \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi to start the installation.
6. Finish installation with default settings.
7. Search and run "Calibre". You see Calibre running.
The picture below shows you how to download Calibre for Windows systems:
2018-08-06, 1124👍, 0💬
What Is Azure API Management Service? Azure API Management as a turnkey solution for publishing APIs...
Can Multiple Paragraphs Be Included in a List Item? Yes. You can include multiple paragraphs in a si...
Where to get the detailed description of the json_encode() Function in PHP? Here is the detailed des...
How to use the XML to JSON Conversion Tool at jsonformatter.org? If you want to try the XML to JSON ...
How to Build my "sleep" Docker image from the Alpine image? I want the container to sleep for 10 hou...