Minimum Requirement of EPUB 3.1 File
What Is the minimum requirement of an EPUB 3.1 file?
If you want to build an EPUB file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.1 specification, you need to prepare the following:
1. A text file called "mimetype" with one line listed below. It specifies the mimetype of an EPUB 3.1 book file.
2. An XML file called "container.xml" in a sub folder named as "META-INF". The "container" file uses the XML format defined in EPUB Open Container Format (OCF) 3.1. It specifies a package file of any name, for example: package.opf.
3. A package file named like package.opf, that uses the XML format defined in EPUB Packages 3.1. It defines required meta data and specifies 2 required XHTML files: one provides navigation information of the book, and the other provides the content of the book.
4. A navigation file named like navigation.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides navigation information like a table of contents of the book.
5. A content file named like content.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides the content of the book.
6. Package all above 5 files into a ZIP file named like Hello-3.1.epub.
The resulting ZIP file, Hello-3.1.epub, is an EPUB 3.1 file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.1 specifications.
2018-06-27, 1659👍, 0💬
Where to see resource detailed information of my API Management Service on Azure Portal? Once you ha...
How to create Hello-2.0.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-2.0.epub. To cre...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...
Where to get the detailed description of the json_encode() Function in PHP? Here is the detailed des...
What are "*..." and "**..." Wildcard Parameters in Function Definitions? If you want to define a fun...