Minimum Requirement of EPUB 3.0 File
What Is the minimum requirement of an EPUB 3.0 file?
If you want to build an EPUB file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0 specification, you need to prepare the following:
1. A text file called "mimetype" with one line listed below. It specifies the mimetype of an EPUB 3.0 book file.
2. An XML file called "container.xml" in a sub folder named as "META-INF". The "container" file uses the XML format to specify a package file of any name, for example: package.opf.
3. A package file named like package.opf, in XML format to define required meta data and specify 2 required XHTML files: one provides navigation information of the book, and the other provides the content of the book.
4. A navigation file named like navigation.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides navigation information like a table of contents of the book.
5. A content file named like content.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides the content of the book.
6. Package all above 5 files into a ZIP file named like Hello-3.0.epub.
The resulting ZIP file, Hello-3.0.epub, is an EPUB 3.0 file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0 specifications.
2018-11-17, 1455👍, 0💬
How to create a new API on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? If you are ne...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...
How to access elements from the PHP array returned from json_decode() on a JSON array? By default, j...
How To Read Data from Keyboard (Standard Input) in PHP? If you want to read data from the standard i...