Console App with VB Code in Visual Studio 2017
How to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017?
If you want to build a console application with Visual Basic code in Visual Studio 2017, you can follow this tutorial
1. Start Visual Studio 2017 with .NET development environment.
2. Click "File > New > Project" menu. You see the new project box showing up.
3. Select "Console App (.NET Framework) as the project type under "Other Languages > Visual Basic" section,
4. Enter the following project name and location:
Name: HelloVB Location: c:\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects Solution name: HelloVB
5. Click "OK". You see a default console application code displayed.
6. Modify the code with the following:
Module Module1 Sub Main() Console.WriteLine("Hello World!") End Sub End Module
7. Click "Build > Build Solution" menu. You should see no build errors.
4. Go to a command console and run final executable code. You should see your application running.
>\fyicenter\vb2017\Projects\HelloVB\HelloVB\bin\Debug\HelloVB.exe Hello World!
The picture below shows you how to create a VB console application project in Visual Studio 2017:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-08-07, 987👍, 0💬
How to create Hello-3.1.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-3.1.epub. To cre...
Where to find tutorials on Using Azure API Management Developer Portal? Here is a list of tutorials ...
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Portal 2017 version? If you have given access permiss...
How to use "json-to-xml" Azure API Policy Statement? The "json-to-xml" Policy Statement allows you t...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator" and "dc:contributor" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator"...