Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 3320🔥, 0💬
How to create the Hello-3.0.epub package? I have all required files to create Hello-3.0.epub. To cre...
How to use the "forward-request" Policy Statement to call the backend service for an Azure API servi...
How to create a navigation file like navigation.xhtml for an EPUB 3.0 book? At least one navigation ...
What is the Azure AD v1.0 OpenID Metadata Document? Azure AD v1.0 OpenID Metadata Document is an onl...
What is Azure API Management Developer Portal? Azure API Management Developer Portal is an Azure Web...