Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10
How to Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10?
You can follow this tutorial to Install Docker Desktop 2.5.0 on Windows 10.
1. Go to https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/previous-versions/.
2. Click "Download" link under "Docker Desktop Community 184.108.40.206" to download "Docker Desktop Installer.exe".
3. Double-click "Docker Desktop Installer.exe" to start the Installer.
3. Wait for the Installer to download the full package. You see the "Docker Desktop 2.5.0" installation screen.
4. Click [OK] to finish installation with default options.
5. Start Docker Desktop, you see the "WSL 2 is not installed" warning.
See the next tutorial on installing WSL 2 on Windows systems.
⇐ "Docker failed to initialize" Error
⇑ Install Docker Desktop on Windows
2023-02-03, 2356👍, 0💬
Can Two Forms Be Nested? Can two forms be nested? The answer is no and yes: No. You can not nest two...
What properties and functions are supported on requests.models.Response objects? "requests" module s...
How To Read a File in Binary Mode in PHP? If you have a file that stores binary data, like an execut...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
What properties and functions are supported on http.client.HTTPResponse objects? If you get an http....