Register Azure AD B2C Application
How to register my application as an Azure AD B2C application in my Azure AD B2C account?
If you want to register an application as an Azure AD B2C application in your Azure AD B2C account, your application should be:
Steps to register an application as an Azure AD B2C application in your Azure AD B2C account are:
1. Sign in to the Azure portal with admin permissions.
2. Click "All Services" in the left root menu. You see a list of all services.
3. Click "Azure AD B2C" link under the "Identity" section. You see the overview screen of your "Azure AD B2C" service.
4. Click "Applications" menu. You see a list of registered applications.
5. Click "Add" link above the list. You see the application registration form.
6. Enter a name for the registration like: webapp1 or B2C test
7. Turn on "Web app / Web API" and "Allow implicit flow".
8. Enter one or more Reply URLs like: http://dev.fyicenter.com/openID_receiver.php. This is the URL for your Web server side script to handle the OpenID Connect authentication response.
9. Click "Create".
10. Record the "Application ID", after the registration is done. You need it your OpenID Connect requests.
The following diagram shows you how to register an Azure AD B2C application:
2019-03-08, 1155👍, 0💬
What Azure AD App Registration Manifest? Azure AD App Registration Manifest is JSON file that contai...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
How to use the "send-one-way-request" Policy statement to call an extra web service for an Azure API...
How to create Hello-3.1.epub with WinRAR? I have all required files to create Hello-3.1.epub. To cre...
How to write a policy to set and get custom variables? Here is a policy that sets and gets custom va...